Monday, August 29, 2011

THINKING OF YOU...



Hello stampers! My family and I are moving to Tennessee this week! It has been busy busy! While I will miss my family and friends here in WI, I am excited for all the new faces I will come to meet. Once we are settled I will be just north of Nashville. If you are from around there, feel free to leave me any tips or advice you may have ;-) As a side note I have had a few requests for directions on my owl wrappers I posted a little while back. I actually made them in Microsoft Word and printed them on computer paper. They were super easy to make. All is took was a little time and the handy dandy drawing tools. I have made many designs in Word and then photoshopped them too, but that is a bit more intricate. Even though I will be in TN, I will be missing and "thinking of you" WI.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous day ;-)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment