Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CLASSIC CHRISTMAS AND A WINNER

Hello stampers! I am pleased to announce that every Stampin' Steps class will now be offered most Tuesday's in the afternoon and evening! That's twice the opportunity for every class! The next class will be the Classic Christmas card class. We will be making the cards shown above on Tuesday November, 15th. Class times are 12:30PM -2:30 PM or 5:30PM -7:30 PM and will be held at the Madison, TN Hobby Lobby. The cost is $15.00 per class per person. All you need to bring is scissors and your choice of adhesives. If you are in the area and would like to join us, just let me know!

In my last post I introduced Stampin' Confessions. The randomly drawn winner of this round is Jani!

Jani's Confession...
LOL. I do the same thing with ideas at night. I actually keep a little book light and pen and pad by my bed so I can write enough info down to jog my memory about the project I had in mind. Now if I could only do something to organize all those little pieces of paper...LOL.

Jani - Contact me to redeem your Stampin' Confessions Stampin' Addicts Support Kit!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous day ;-)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment