Tuesday, December 13, 2011

♥ SEASON'S GREETINGS ♥


Hello stampers! I'm not sure where to begin; I "believe" THANK YOU is a good place to start... I have the most amazing little group of ladies that attend my Stampin' Steps classes! It is a pleasure to see these ladies almost every week, and today I was presented with the little holiday goodies/gifts you see below from them! That was soo sweet of you all!!! I do not expect anything out of my classes, except that you have a good time when you come. So this was way above and beyond! Sylvia, Kirsten, and Donna - THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I love my gifts! They are all FABULOUS!!! I also had a request to post a picture of the card you see above, so here it is ;-)
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day ☺
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment