Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GOT TREATS?... Round 2











Hello stampers! I have had a few requests for details on how to make this little lady. So here is a detailed (and a bit improved) version of her.

First, I used all Stampin' Up! punches; Modern Label, Word Window, Round Tab, Butterfly, Full Heart, Small Heart, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Extra Large Oval, Large Oval, Owl Builder, and Blossom Petals Builder punches.

In the last version I did not add a skirt, but this time I did. I used 3 of the large petals from the Blossom Petals Builder punch for the skirt. To create the rim of the hat I folded the Extra Large Oval in half the long way and trimmed a hole along the crease. For the "mask" I folded the butterfly in half and used the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Pack to punch both holes at one time. To make the top of her dress I folded the Modern Label on an angle as shown in the picture above.

She is a lot of fun to make! I hope this makes it easier and enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a fabulous day ;-)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment